- Fluorescent yellow green color approved in U.S. for signs warning of the presence of non-motorized traffic - school zones, pedestrian and bicycle crossing signs
- Meets today’s highest published performance specifications
- 3M’s best solutions for sign positions outside of primary headlight illumination
- One of the brightest durable sheeting for cost-efficient guidance
- The long service life minimizes sign replacement and disposal costs
- Accommodates drivers of large vehicles
- Fluorescent for added visibility during dawn, daytime, dusk and inclement weather
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Warranted performance for up to 10 years
- Disadvantaged sign placement locations such as overhead or left shoulder
- Better for the environment: Not only is 3M Diamond Grade DG3 sheeting bright and durable, it’s better for the environment. The manufacturing processes for prismatic sheeting reduce VOC emissions by 97 percent and energy consumption by 72 percent compared to standard engineer grade sheeting
processes. Now that’s a change for the better.
State-of-the-art full cube reflective sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive for application to aluminum substrates using a hand or Interstate squeeze roller applicator. Carries 3M's MCS™ (matched component system) warranty. Screen process with 3M™ 880I process color.
The latest technology reflective sheeting from 3M, the 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Reflective Sheeting utilises full-cube corner optics to ensure the maximum amount of light is returned to the driver. Designed for all traffic situations including motorways and urban environments, DG³ has outstanding observation angularity and performs exceptionally well at all distances and in all weather conditions. Signs are highly visible, even in visually complex nighttime roadway environments. The 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Reflective Sheeting Series 4000 is approved for the manufacturing of signfaces for traffic signs with European Technical Approvals (ETA).